Committed Representation For Personal Injuries
At The Halliburton Law Firm, LLC, we understand how scary it can be to face the financial and physical difficulties of severe personal injuries. Attorney Samantha Pryor is dedicated to taking on legal challenges so that Colorado’s injured can focus on healing and rebuilding their lives. As a former insurance defense lawyer, she provides knowledgeable, committed representation that anticipates insurer efforts to deny compensation – building intelligent strategies that can assert your rights and secure the financial support you deserve. From our office in Denver, our team serves people throughout Colorado with direct communication and experienced advocacy.
How We Pursue Your Compensation
Before we take on your case, we meet with you for a free consultation – listening to your story, and carefully evaluating your situation. Our experienced attorney will then thoroughly explain the unique issues your case may present, and help you understand your options for advancing a personal injury claim. We assist clients coping with injuries from a range of incidents, including:
- Car crashes: Accidents involving cars are by far the most common type of motor vehicle accident, with the largest range of injury severity.
- Slip and falls: Severe injuries can occur when dangerous conditions are allowed to persist on someone else’s property.
- Traumatic brain injuries: Harm to the brain or spine can have life-altering consequences. We can help you and your family navigate the adjustments to your lifestyle a TBI may require.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle crashes are among the most dangerous forms of accidents for riders. The injuries are typically extensive and long-term.
- Truck accidents: Collisions with semi trucks or other commercial vehicles can involve life-threatening injuries and multiple insurers.
Any personal injury can come with significant obstacles – including the difficulty of physical and medical recovery, and firm opposition from an insurance company. However, attorney Pryor’s early career as an insurance defense lawyer has given her crucial insight into the tactics these companies use to deny compensation. She can and will leverage her experience on your behalf, in steadfast pursuit of the outcomes you deserve.
Talk To Us Today
Don’t face the long road to recovery alone. You need support, and you need someone who will listen. When you work with The Halliburton Law Firm, LLC, our team will provide you with close guidance and assertive advocacy throughout your case. Attorney Pryor’s direct counsel and tailored legal strategies can make the difference you need to succeed. Reach out to us today at 303-803-1060 or send us an email to get started.